Friday, August 20, 2010

ღ Inception ღ

Oops,it's a delayed post ! :p
I had been to Midvalley,KL and The Garden,KL with Rean & Andre to watch the movie (Inception) at 11 Aug :)
The movie (Inception),that's great and stimulate,it plots to be in a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job till date,Inception.

A Taiwan Restaurant in The Garden,KL.
The decoration of the restaurant,China style.
potato ball
(1) Fresh tomato fried egg with fish set meal.
(2)
(3)

emm,what did you think about the price ? Deserve ?
ViNc
ViNc
Rean and me
Rean and me
Me and Andre
Andre and Rean
Shapo Rean
Andre
Andre
Andre and me
Me and Rean
Rean and me
My favourite,Big Apple Donuts :)
wow,nice hor?! hehe :p
saw this when walk around in The Garden.
nice designed furniture.
Popcorn car.
Furnishings of some sweets.
Rean,Andre and me
Rean and me
Andre,Rean and me
Rean and me
Rean,Andre and me
Rean,Andre and me
In the cinema,(Inception)

No comments:

Post a Comment